/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Sunday, July 8, 2012



This little guy didn't want to walk so his handler just picked hime up a put him
 where he was suppose to be!


Looks like Colonel Sanders is the the hair business now!




He was bigger than some of the horses!!!


    I spent most of the afternoon at the Event Center watching the horses and the different events.  I learned a lot from talking with the owners, handlers and kids, I am so glad I went.  They have two categories, the over which are 34"-38" and the unders which are under 34".  One of the Mom's I was talking with said they had 50 minis!  There was the halter class and performance (pulling the carts), I missed the obstacle and jumpers which was on Friday night!  It is such a family atmosphere and a lot more laid back than the show I went to a couple weeks ago.  All ages of competitors were there and lots of families that were competing with each other rather than againest each other.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never seen miniture horses such as these. I would have liked to see the dog next to one of them. I laughed when you said one of the handlers picked up the horse and put him where he was suppose to be. :) I found this very interesting. Loved your photos and commentary. You must have had so much fun photographing this event.
    I once went to a dog show and was taking photos and the official photographer came up into the stands to see what I was doing. I told him I was a amateur photographer and was taking photos for my own use and he seemed okay with that.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. I appreciated your comment.
    Have a wonderful rest of the week.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete