/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Monday, March 2, 2015

and the Oscar goes to...

  Our inspiration for photo forum this week and a pretty plain jane image of a hawk that I had so I decided to see what I could do with it.  Usually you apply the textures over the image but this time I applied the image over the texture and then masked it through.  I then added a layer with an image of a hawk tattoo pattern and found the Birdman font. I started in LR, then PSE, then On One and back into LR.   I definitely need to learn to use my Wacom tablet, this is incentive to get that bad boy out and learn to master it instead of letting it master me.  Ha!


1 comment:

  1. Wish you were closer...I'd like to start using LR. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete