/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Push not Safe

  Photo forum met at the Rail Yard this week, it is always a dilemma to decide which lens or lenses to bring.  I usually go safe and take my 70-200 but I really want to push myself and not always do what I know and am comfortable with this year and to be more intentional when taking a photo.  So I took only my 10-22, I knew it was going to limit me and that I was going to mess a lot of shots up but it is the only way I am going to learn.  I love the look you get with the wide angle and will definitely be working with it a lot more and yes there were a bunch of rejects but live and learn.






 

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog; it's so nice to meet you. It sounds like your group had an exciting outing. I love the one with the fountain where you can see the buildings. I also really like tin ceilings so I enjoyed both of the ones in the restaurant. I too like to challenge myself. You did a great job with your challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely a success in spite of your self-imposed limitation!

    ReplyDelete