/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Boring Bird on a Fence

  This started as a boring image of a cute little bird on a fence but I decided to try a composite with texture to see what I could do with it.  I started in On1 and layered the bird image on top of the background and masked the background through at 100% opacity, then I painted in and out at about 20% the edges until I was happy with it.  Moved into effects and applied a texture, back into layers where I applied my background on top this time, using the lighten blending mode.  Now into LR where I did some basic adjustment, radial filter and vignette.  Not perfect but for my first composite type image I am happy with the outcome.  Now for more YouTube videos to learn some more techniques.
Bird on fence image
 
Background
Finished composite
 




2 comments: