/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Southern Cascades

  I decided to go through some older photos to see what I could or would do different since starting my photo journey.  Came across these images from 2010, they were jpegs and taken when I was shooting Nikon!  I did my basic edit in LR and then stylized it in On1.  I am ready to go back to Washington and spend an extended time there, one of the most beautiful places we have been.

 

1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you! I've enjoyed my visit through your last few posts - and it seems we have much in common with our passions for photography and and family. Love the gorgeous views from Washington. And it's fun to go back to "old" pictures with fresh eyes!

    ReplyDelete