/*--Mybloggersworld.com--*/ .post img { border:3px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px; }

Monday, January 11, 2016

"BOLD"

   I have never really thought of choosing a word for the year but after reading several other bloggers where they have done this it got me to thinking about it and after much thought  I have decided that for 2016 my word would be "BOLD"
 
1.
(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.
"a bold attempt to solve the crisis"
synonyms:daring, intrepid, brave, courageous, valiant, valorous, fearless, dauntless, audacious, daredevil

  This year I want to step outside my comfort zone in life and my photography.  I don't want to worry or compare my life or photos to others, I do not want to live for praise or accolades.  I want all that I do be for the glory of God and to learn what that looks like and where he would have me go.

1 comment: